Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Re-construction!

So, it's been a hideously long time since I've posted anything, and I understand why. I've never been much of a diary writer. I've tried several times and always stop after only a few entrees, just not my thing. Also, I don't think I'm very good at reporting news in the game industry as when I'm in classes, I pretty much have to shut down to everything but school. However, I think I do see potential here. I'm always having ideas that I either just don't have time to pursue or I'm really just kicking the ball around. As such, it has occurred to me that a blog would be the perfect outlet to post these ideas. (Plus it'll be a nifty place to archive them for later use.)

I won't be posting anything today as I'm going to be heading off to Walking with Dinosaurs at the local event center. (Giant robotic dinosaurs for the win!) I'm just posting an update for my non-existent readers, and future-non-existent readers. So be looking for things to be changing soon. No longer will the blog be Artistic Dreams of a Savage Mind, but will be metamorphosed into Fantasy-Jack! err...let's make that Fantasy-Hack. Yeah, that sounds less, uh, yeah.

No comments: